McMichael Management Services
Malcolm McMichael CPA
- Consultant and Owner. McMichael Management Services. Carbondale, Colorado. 2009 to present.
- Special Projects. Finance Project Manager & Technology Coordinator. Pitkin County (local government). Aspen, Colorado. 2001 to 2009.
- Controller, CFO, and consultant. Companies in the construction and design industries on the Western Slope of Colorado. 1996 to 2002.
- Controller. Rocky Mountain Life Insurance Company, a division of Blue Cross of Colorado. Denver, Colorado. 1993 to 1996.
- Public Accounting. KPMG Peat Marwick and Ernst & Young. Insurance and local government audit divisions. Chicago, Illinois. 1986 to 1993.
Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting, Indiana University, 1986
- Business consultant and grant writer
- Controller & CFO
- Staff supervisor: teams up to eighteen members
- Investments manager: $50 million portfolio
- Staff training program developer and staff trainer
- Software implementation and training consultant: several software packages
- Human resource & risk management program developer
- Workflow improvement and reengineering facilitator
- Special project leader: a variety of projects from comprehensive financial analysis to capital acquisitions processes
- Small business owner: internet access kiosk service
- Director, Treasurer & President for various non-profit Boards of Directors
- Roaring Fork Leadership program graduate, Class of 2008